OUR LEICESTER BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN ANSTY
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Ansty.
Ansty is a village and civil parish just outside the outskirts of Coventry, about 5 miles (8.0 km) northeast of the city centre. Ansty was part of the County of the City of Coventry until that county was dissolved in 1842. Ansty is on the Oxford Canal and the B4065 road, which used to be the main road between Coventry and Hinckley. The junction between the M6 and M69 motorways and A46 road is 1 mile (1.6 km) southwest of the village.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Leicester branch on 0116 366 0555 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Had my engine rebuilt, turned a dreadful experience into a bearable one. Was kept informed throughout the job, everything was explained to me in simple understandable terms (as I'm not mechanically minded) and the price quoted was the price I paid. Fixed 1st time on time. I was very impressed with both service and the price, spending that sort of money I rang everyone to get the best deal. I found the service exceptional and will return time and again. Have already sent family and friends in and they have also received the same level of satisfaction."
ANTHONY - 09 Sep 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know