OUR LEICESTER BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN GREAT OAKLEY
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Great Oakley.
Great Oakley is a small village situated approximately two miles from Corby and five miles from Kettering. It is represented on Corby Borough Council by one councillor. Great (and Little) Oakley lie in the upper reaches of the Harpers Brook on a narrow strip of limestone, sandstone and clay where the valley has cut down through the extensive boulder clay capped plateau. This permeable geology presumably provided a narrow strip of open pasture, the oak ley, along the valley within a broad tract of woodland on the boulder clay either side.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Leicester branch on 0116 366 0555 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"I've just moved to the area and needed 4 tyres and an MOT. I did my research and came across Concorde Auto Centre. They were excellent! They gave me a fantastic price for my tyres and put my car through an MOT for only ¬£20! I felt that they never ripped me off, as I have been before, and they never charged me main dealer prices. They were also quick and very courteous. I will definitely be going back again and I will be highly recommending Concorde Auto Centre, Hampton. "
NICOLETTE - 17 Apr 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know