OUR LEICESTER BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN KIBWORTH HARCOURT
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Kibworth Harcourt.
Kibworth is an area of the Harborough district of Leicestershire, England, that contains two civil parishes—the villages of Kibworth Beauchamp and Kibworth Harcourt. According to the 2001 census, Kibworth Beauchamp has a population of 3,798, and Kibworth Harcourt has a population of 990. The two villages are split by the A6. Kibworth is close to Foxton Locks, Market Harborough, and Leicester.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Leicester branch on 0116 366 0555 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Had my engine rebuilt, turned a dreadful experience into a bearable one. Was kept informed throughout the job, everything was explained to me in simple understandable terms (as I'm not mechanically minded) and the price quoted was the price I paid. Fixed 1st time on time. I was very impressed with both service and the price, spending that sort of money I rang everyone to get the best deal. I found the service exceptional and will return time and again. Have already sent family and friends in and they have also received the same level of satisfaction."
ANTHONY - 09 Sep 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know