OUR LEICESTER BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN LEICESTER FOREST EAST
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Leicester Forest East.
Leicester Forest East is a settlement in Leicestershire, England, west of Leicester, straddling the M1 motorway. It is part of the Blaby district. Leicester Forest East is a popular location among commuters and young families. It was developed primarily between 1920 and 1985, seeing major developments constructed along the Hinckley Road (A47) and to the south-east of the M1 throughout the 1930s. Large-scale housing developments took place in the 1960s, to the north-east and west of the M1 motorway. In the 1980s, a large housing project was constructed at the western edge of the settlement. The village takes its name from the ancient Leicester Forest.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Leicester branch on 0116 366 0555 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"I requested a callback and give a time and the callback was spot on for a price for a service flush and replace antifreeze and mot for 188.00 pounds with top quality parts other service centres was no match the appointment and the above service was completed within three working days and after seven working days I was informed that i am entitled to a 20.00 pounds voucher for my next service the staff at the wisbech centre was very helpfull on a previous occasion without an appointment was able to get free air I would recormend my branch any time and hope others can have the same service as i "
KACEY - 19 Aug 2013
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know
- Calling all Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Conveyancers
- CHOOSE CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR YOUR LUTON BOX VAN HIRE