OUR LEICESTER BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN WATFORD GAP
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Watford Gap.
Watford Gap is a low-lying point between two hills, close to the village of Watford, Northamptonshire, England. Engineers from Roman times onwards have found it to be an ideal route for connecting the Midlands with the South East. In a width of 400 metres (1,300 ft) the A5 road, the West Coast Main Line railway, the M1 motorway and a branch of the Grand Union Canal all traverse the gap in parallel.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Leicester branch on 0116 366 0555 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"I bought an MOT via Groupon at a bargain price but like every deal you think "there's gotta be a catch!" Well with Concorde Leicester there really wasn't. Great customer service, clean garage and reception environment. Unfortunately my car failed it's MOT so they arranged for new tyres to be delivered that day and less than 24 hours later my car had new tyres (keenly priced) and passed its MOT (the retest was FOC!) Then to top it off, I've got a ¬£20 voucher off my next visit! Very impressive stuff indeed. Will certainly be going back for my next service! Thanks to everyone at the Leicester Branch for looking after my baby....... :-) "
SAM - 10 Sep 2013
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know