OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN ALGARKIRK
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Algarkirk.
Algarkirk is a village and civil parish in the Borough of Boston in Lincolnshire, England, 6 miles (9.7 km) south-south-west of Boston near the A16. Some people spell the village Algakirk. It has a population of 406. Before the Roman conquest the area was home to the Coritani; after Roman departure it became part of the Anglo Saxon kingdom of Mercia. Algarkirk is called after Algar Earl of Mercia, who fell at Stow Green near Threekingham in 870 while resisting the Danes, and is reputedly buried in the graveyard of the parish church of St Peter and St Paul. The "kirk"" element of the name comes from the Old English ""circe"" meaning church
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"The Alfa is now purring again; that's what 30 minutes or so, fresh oil and a new filter does. Thanks chaps - a professional and stress free experience, nicely priced and well delivered."
AL - 18 Oct 2013
- Concorde Auto Centre is coming to Swindon!
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton