OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN BARTON SEAGRAVE
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Barton Seagrave.
Barton Seagrave is a village and civil parish in the Kettering borough of Northamptonshire, England. The Domesday Book records the village name as Bertone. The village is a suburb of Kettering and about 1.5 miles (2.4 km) south-east of the town centre. The A6 road from London to Leicester runs south-east to north-west and partly on the route of the busy A14 road south of the village and which joins M1 motorway junction 19 (Catthorpe Interchange) with east coast port of Felixstowe. The River Ise flows north to south west of the village separating it from Wicksteed Park.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Leicester Concorde Centre was brilliant, friendly and great with the advice they gave me. Also fixed my car, I will be liking and sharing on facebook so that people will no where to go if they want a professional job doing on their cars. Keep the good work up, and thanks. "
GAZ - 19 Aug 2013
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know