OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN COLLYWESTON
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Collyweston.
The village is on the southern side of the Welland valley east of Tixover. The River Welland, at the point nearby to the north-west, is the boundary between Rutland and Northamptonshire. British Railways closed Ketton and Collyweston railway station in 1966. Collyweston is currently served by buses on the Stamford to Peterborough via Duddington route. The Jurassic Way and Hereward Way pass through the village to the north, crossing the Welland at Collyweston Bridge, near Geeston.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Had 4 new tyres which Concorde price matched the cheapest price I already had....got an appointment the following day and I was only there about half an hour...excellent service "
RUSS - 28 Jun 2013
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know
- Calling all Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Conveyancers
- CHOOSE CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR YOUR LUTON BOX VAN HIRE