OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN GEDDINGTON
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Geddington.
Geddington is a village and civil parish on the A43 in north-east Northamptonshire between Kettering and Corby. It contains what is thought to be the best surviving Eleanor cross. The monument dates from 1294, when the crosses were raised as a memorial by Edward I (1239?1307) to his late wife, Eleanor of Castile (1244?1290). There were originally 12 monuments, one in each resting place of the funeral procession as they travelled to Westminster Abbey. Three now remain; the other two being in Hardingstone (near Northampton) and Waltham Cross.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Excellent service. On time with my booked time, good prices and very amenable staff. Will definitely return in the future as good prices as well. "
ALAINA - 01 May 2014
- Concorde Auto Centre is coming to Swindon!
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton