OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN GOREFIELD
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Gorefield.
Gorefield is a village and civil parish in the Fenland district of Cambridgeshire, England. At the time of the 2001 census, the parish's population was 1,064 people. While the name Gorefield first appears in a manuscript from 1190, the village has no visible link to its pre-Victorian past. Gorefield is a compact village of 19th and 20th century construct. The Church of St. Paul was built in 1870 with the formation of the ecclesiastical parish of Gorefield. Surrounded by open land, the village largely retains its agrarian flavor.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Great prices, great service. Don't take my word for it, pop along and have a look, about time we had a decent garage in Peterborough. Clean tidy and very well presented, seem to do everything to do with cars... well done Concorde. Left car for a service and walked around Dobbies while it was done, although many people sat watching their cars being repaired through the HUGE viewing windows. This has it all, in a great area of town."
PETE - 25 Jul 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know