OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN LANGTOFT
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Langtoft.
Langtoft is a village and civil parish in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It lies on the A15 road, about 10 miles (16.1 km) north from Peterborough and about 8 miles (12.9 km) east from Stamford, and on the edge of The Fens. Langtoft has grown in the last 10 years as new housing estates have been built such as that on Aquila Way. It has a general store cum post office, a hairdressers and car salesroom. The Waggon and Horses public house is on the village main road; the original pub was built in the 19th century, burned down in 1888, but was rebuilt.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"I have never used Concorde before and turned up with a problem with my new car and its tyre's. Not only did they quickly sort my tyre's out but also gave me advice about other issue's and how to go about resolving these with the garage I had bought my car from. I did need to call Concorde several times and they we more than happy to help me. Its all sorted out now but would not have been if it wasn't for this fantastic team, thank you. "
ANGELA74 - 01 Apr 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know