OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN LITTLE DOWNHAM
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Little Downham.
Situated in the east of Cambridgeshire, the village of Little Downham is located just 3 miles (5 km) north of the city of Ely. The Parish of Little Downham comprises Little Downham and Pymoor. It has an approximate population of 2660 with approximately 35 miles for footpaths around the parish.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"My husband usually deals with most things that has to be done to my car. But the tyres needed changing and I was the only one available to take it in. I wasn't really looking forward to going. But once there, I dont know what I was bothered about. The staff were friendly, my car was taken care of and all I had to do was sit in the customer room and watch tv. It had all been pre paid for, so I just had to sign the invoice. The mechanic Iinformed me that he had looked at things like brake pads and that all was well. I wasn't expecting the extra service. So 10/10 for Concorde. I will be using them ( myself) when I next need to and will also recommend them ."
MRS ANON - 03 Apr 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know