OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN MARKET OVERTON
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Market Overton.
Market Overton is a village on the northern edge of the county of Rutland in the East Midlands of England. Most of the civil parish lies to the north and the east, including part of RAF Cottesmore, but not the main runway. The boundary crosses Teigh Road at Netherfields where it borders Teigh. South of Hall Farm, it borders Wymondham and Leicestershire. The Oakham Canal passes through the west of the parish. The county boundary (and the Rutland Round) passes on the southern edge of Woodwell Head. It passes to the south of Pasture Farm and the southern edge of Cribb's Lodge (in Wymondham), where the parish boundary meets Thistleton. The former quarry extended into Thistleton at this point. The Rutland Round detours from the county boundary here through Leicestershire to meet the main road.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Quick service and cost exactly what they quoted"
SITHE - 28 Aug 2013
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know
- Calling all Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Conveyancers
- CHOOSE CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR YOUR LUTON BOX VAN HIRE