OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN OUTWELL
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Outwell.
Outwell is a village and a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk The village is 53.4 miles (85.9 km) west of Norwich, 18.3 miles (29.5 km) south-west of King's Lynn and 97 miles (156 km) north of London. The nearest town is Wisbech which is 5.1 miles (8.2 km) north west of the village. The Village is on the route of the A1101 Bury St. Edmunds to Long Sutton road. The nearest railway station is at Downham Market for the Fen Line which runs between King's Lynn and Cambridge. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport. The parish of Outwell in the 2001 census, has a population of 1,880. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Staff were really friendly, work was completed to a good standard and within a 3 hour timeframe. Car got retested same day and passed MOT. Headlights were aligned free of charge. Garage was clean and tidy just like a main dealer. Prices were reasonable. Will definitely be using Concorde for servicing next year!"
VIKRAM - 20 Aug 2013
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know