OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN RIPPINGALE
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Rippingale.
Rippingale is a village in Lincolnshire, England on the A15 road about 5 miles north of Bourne. Its local government district is South Kesteven. Rippingale is a civil parish and an ecclesiastical parish in the Aveland Deanery of the Diocese of Lincoln. St Andrew's parish church dates from the thirteenth and fourteenth century, though the tower dates from a century later. The incumbent is The Revd Graham Williams. The Parish is part of the Ringstone in Aveland group of parishes. In the church yard was located a (rare for Britain) weeping ash (Fraxinus excelsior 'Pendula') for a century until 2002; having died it was felled.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Prompt, efficient service. Very polite chaps on reception, car ready when promised and a good job done all round. Would definitely recommend them. "
HEBBERS - 16 Aug 2013
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know