OUR PETERBOROUGH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN TERRINGTON SAINT JOHN
Find out more about Terrington Saint John.
Terrington St John is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village lies to the south of the route of the A47 between Peterborough and Kings Lynn. It covers an area of 8.26 km2 (3.19 sq mi) and had a population of 882 in 336 households as of the 2001 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of North Norfolk.
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Excellent customer service, would recommend to anyone! Had diagnostics done and then received a voucher for ¬£20 off my next service! "
ALEX - 10 Sep 2013
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know
- Calling all Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Conveyancers
- CHOOSE CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR YOUR LUTON BOX VAN HIRE