OUR WISBECH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN DYKE
Book Your Car In For A Service, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Dyke.
Dyke is a hamlet in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It lies within the civil parish of Bourne. The name Dyke arises from its lying on Car Dyke, a once much larger Roman ditch, which runs along the western edge of The Fens. The section of Car Dyke between Dyke and Bourne is a scheduled ancient monument. For population statistics Dyke, Twenty, South Fen, and Spalding road outside Bourne are taken together; Dyke is the largest of these settlements. The 2001 census recorded a population of 1,598.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Wisbech branch on 01945 582 252 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Concorde - Elm, Wisbech. I was in there the other day, had my tyres checked all round, and had one taken off and the valve replaced. The bill £5.00! It was so worth it and Neil who runs the place is something short of a GENIUS!!! Thanks Neil."
MIKE - 24 Dec 2012
- Calling all Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Conveyancers
- CHOOSE CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR YOUR LUTON BOX VAN HIRE
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers