OUR WISBECH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN FRIDAY BRIDGE
Book Your Car In For A Service, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Friday Bridge.
Friday Bridge is a village in Elm civil parish, part of the Fenland district of Cambridgeshire, England. It is 3 miles south of Wisbech. The ecclesiastical parish was formed in 1860 from the civil parish of Elm. The clocktower in the village is the war memorial. Friday Bridge was the site of a World War II prisoner of war camp which was converted to a hostel for migrant workers in the late 1940s.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Wisbech branch on 01945 582 252 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Booked my car for an MOT. Service was excellent in terms of time to complete the job whilst I waited in the waiting room. Pleasant receptionist with pleasant surroundings."
ARIFK - 07 Apr 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know