OUR WISBECH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN HUNSTANTON
Book Your Car In For A Service, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Hunstanton.
Hunstanton, known colloquially as 'Sunny Hunny', is a seaside town (population 4,961) in Norfolk, England, facing the Wash. Hunstanton is an east coast town but faces west and is one of the few places on the east coast in England where the sun can be seen to set over the sea. Hunstanton is notable for its stratified, fossiliferous cliffs: lower reddish limestone, known as 'red chalk', which was laid down during the Lower Cretaceous Epoch and is topped by a white chalk layer from the Upper Cretaceous Epoch.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Wisbech branch on 01945 582 252 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Recommend this company to all my mates and family, honestly so glad we have one fairly close by. Saves the heartache of going elsewhere and them messing it up. Other places can be cheaper for servicing but DON'T BE FOOLED. Most places don't do proper servicing and then if your car goes wrong you'll be stuck in the middle of a fight between manufacturer and garage for who pays for the damage.. Concorde are one of the only places to do scheduled servicing so you know if anything goes wrong it's actually insured!! Peace of mind so valuable!"
RYAN - 28 Feb 2018
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know