OUR WISBECH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN NEWTON
Book Your Car In For A Service, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Newton.
Newton is a civil parish and small village in Cambridgeshire, England. Situated around 7 miles to the south-west of Cambridge, its lies on the old coaching road between London and Cambridge. Its population in 2001 was 401. The history of Newton has long been tied to that of neighbouring Hauxton; they were ruled by a single manor, were a single civil parish until the 16th century and until 1930 formed a single ecclesiastical parish. There were disputes over the parish boundaries with Harston and Little Shelford until they were finally settled in 1800, when the parish of Newton was set at 402 hectares.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Wisbech branch on 01945 582 252 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"I've been to many places to have various bits done to my car/cars in the past but Concorde leave the rest standing. The service, the help, the price and the speed in which they get things one are absolutely top drawer. On top of this, the Centre (Peterborough) had a small section for kids to play with toys whilst you are waiting, drinks/snacks machines, a clean waiting area and very clean and spacious toilets. Honest and trustworthy, great customer services and friendly. Simply put, I will never go anywhere else ever again. "
FLETCH - 19 Aug 2013
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know