OUR WISBECH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN RYSTON
Book Your Car In For A Service, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Ryston.
Ryston is a small village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It once had its own railway station. It covers an area of 9.36 km2 (3.61 sq mi) and had a population of 93 in 34 households as of the 2001 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk. Ryston Hall is a country house, built by the architect Sir Roger Pratt as his own home in 1669. It was later remodelled by Sir John Soane. The formal gardens and woodland walks are open to the public several times a year. The grounds also contain one of the Oak trees that are called Kett's Oak, and is associated with Kett's Rebellion of 1549.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Wisbech branch on 01945 582 252 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"Leicester Concorde Centre was brilliant, friendly and great with the advice they gave me. Also fixed my car, I will be liking and sharing on facebook so that people will no where to go if they want a professional job doing on their cars. Keep the good work up, and thanks. "
GAZ - 19 Aug 2013
- Calling all Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Conveyancers
- CHOOSE CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR YOUR LUTON BOX VAN HIRE
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers