OUR WISBECH BRANCH FOR CUSTOMERS IN WIGTOFT
Book Your Car In For A Service, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Wigtoft.
Wigtoft is a village and civil parish in Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the A17 road, 6 miles (10 km) geographically south-west from Boston, Lincolnshire, and 1 mile (1.6 km) west from Sutterton. Included in Wigtoft civil parish is the hamlet of Burtoft. It is one of eighteen parishes which, together with Boston, form the Borough of Boston. The local government has been arranged in this way since the reorganization of April 1, 1974, which resulted from the Local Government Act 1972. This parish forms part of the Five Villages electoral ward.
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Wisbech branch on 01945 582 252 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"I've just moved to the area and needed 4 tyres and an MOT. I did my research and came across Concorde Auto Centre. They were excellent! They gave me a fantastic price for my tyres and put my car through an MOT for only £20! I felt that they never ripped me off, as I have been before, and they never charged me main dealer prices. They were also quick and very courteous. I will definitely be going back again and I will be highly recommending Concorde Auto Centre, Hampton. "
NICOLETTE - 17 Apr 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know