LANCIA CAMBELTS FITTED BY CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Let Concorde Auto Centre technicians inspect your cambelt and replace it if worn or damaged
Every manufacturer has different guidelines in relation to the amount of miles a vehicle may travel before the need to change the cambelt. Needless to say many drivers are not aware that these vital parts of Lancia require regular maintenance and replacement and we would always recommend you refer to your vehicle user manual or log book to check when a cambelt should be replaced.
If you have your Lancia serviced at regular intervals then your cambelt will probably have been changed and is in good working order. Older cars may not be serviced as often and it is therefore vital to ensure the condition of the cambelt is OK. All of our Concorde Auto Centre technicians will be able to offer a quick visual check to ensure everything is in perfect condition.
When cambelts fail, they tend to cause significant damage to your vehicle engine that often results in large bills for the repair or replacement of engine components. Therefore if you are worried about the condition of your Lancia cambelt please do not hesitate to contact one of our Concorde branches and our expert auto technicians will be happy to assist you further.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"I never give 5 stars but Concorde deserve 5 stars for their professionalism. I would certainly use them again in the future. Well done. Thank you."
LIZ - 27 Sep 2017
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know