MG ENGINE REBUILDS FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Our engine diagnostics team have decades of experience in providing car engine inspection and rebuilding services
If you find yourself in the position of being told that your MG engine needs rebuilding it can be a daunting prospect for anyone! Thankfully our expert team of auto technicians can put your mind at rest. With decades of experience between them, we can fully dismantle the engine, inspect all internal components and then clean, repair or replace where necessary before rebuilding the engine.
With the state of the art vehicle diagnostic equipment at Concorde Auto Centre, all our technicians are fully trained to deal with the complex nature of modern engines. From visible fault finding to strange knocking noises coming from under the bonnet, our auto technicians will have you back on the road with the peace of mind that the problems have been resolved.
Those customers looking to get the most from their MG engine or looking to upgrade the overall performance, we can help you to get the most from your car.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"Had my engine rebuilt, turned a dreadful experience into a bearable one. Was kept informed throughout the job, everything was explained to me in simple understandable terms (as I'm not mechanically minded) and the price quoted was the price I paid. Fixed 1st time on time. I was very impressed with both service and the price, spending that sort of money I rang everyone to get the best deal. I found the service exceptional and will return time and again. Have already sent family and friends in and they have also received the same level of satisfaction."
ANTHONY - 09 Sep 2014
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know
- Calling all Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Conveyancers
- CHOOSE CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR YOUR LUTON BOX VAN HIRE