JAGUAR EXHAUSTS INSPECTED AND FITTED AT CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
If your exhaust is blowing, bring it to a Concorde Auto Centre to have it inspected, repaired or replaced where necessary
Did you know that your Jaguar exhaust system not only gets rid of noxious fumes but also controls noise, boosts engine performance and improves your fuel consumption. Therefore a regular check to keep it in top condition is very important both for your car and your wallet.
Remember that the exhaust and catalytic converter are inspected as part of your MOT test. Don’t let your Jaguar fail because of a leaking or damaged exhaust system.
If you have a concern about your Jaguar exhaust system then call in to speak with one of our auto technicians and we’ll check it for you free of charge. We stock thousands of exhausts for most makes and models of car and if we catch a problem early, you may not need to replace the whole system - saving you time and money.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"I can't find any faults in the service they provided! I had an MOT and Service with Concorde and it was great from start to finish, keeping me well informed at all times. Really great price too!"
ALEX - 11 May 2017
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know