LAMBORGHINI BOOK YOUR NEXT MOT TEST WITH CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR ONLY £20
Your branch of Concorde Auto Centre offers a complete MOT Testing service for your car
At our Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon (coming soon) and Wisbech branches you can book your Lamborghini MOT Test for only £20. In fact if you book a scheduled service we will give you a FREE MOT TEST at the same time!
It is important to remember that an MOT pass certificate only confirms that at the time of the inspection your vehicle met or exceeded the minimum legal standards as provided by VOSA (Vehicle and Operator Services Agency). We can undertake Class 4 MOT tests at Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon (coming soon) & Wisbech and Class 7 MOT tests at Peterborough so request an MOT Test callback and we can book your car in.
You know by law you get your insurance renewal reminder 21 days before it's due! You know that the DVLA reminds you when your car tax is due a month before? But no governing body reminds you easily when your MOT is due!
With this simple entry here - you won't forget again and run the risk. Did you know that your insurance company can refuse to pay out on damage to your car if it's not MOT'd in the event of a claim?
Did you also know that you can run the risk of running a £1000 fine with no MOT - see www.gov.uk/highway-code-penalties/penalty-table
So reduce the risk! Takes a minute to
Class 4 MOT covers:
- 3-wheeled vehicles more than 450 kg unladen weight
- Minibuses and Ambulances up to 12 passenger seats
- Goods Vehicles not exceeding 3000 kg Design Gross Weight (DGW)
- Motor Caravans
- Dual Purpose Vehicles.
Class 7 MOT covers:
- Goods Vehicles over 3000 kg up to and including 3500 kg DGW
- If a vehicle is presented with a manufacturer's plate and a 'Ministry plate' the weights to be used are those on the 'Ministry plate'.
Apart from the overall condition of the Lamborghini bodywork and structure which is extensively checked during an MOT Test, we also check the condition of:
- Fuel system
- Exhaust emissions
- Exhaust system
- Seat belts
- Tyres and wheels
- Registration plates
- Wipers and washers
- Steering and suspension
Having a certificate is no guarantee that your Lamborghini is road worthy, in fact the condition of the engine, clutch and gearbox do not form part of the examination. Therefore our professional auto technicians at Concorde Auto Centre would recommend that your Lamborghini is regularly checked and maintained throughout the time you own it to ensure that it passes each year. Call our Peterborough branch on 01733 340 212 or request a callback to book your MOT Test.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"Super quick service , hassle free , have recommended to all of our friends. Will be visiting again for future services and mot. "
SIMON - 02 Apr 2018
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know