BMW TOW BARS FITTED BY CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Let Concorde Auto Centre technicians find and fit the right tow bar for your vehicle
Concorde Auto Centre only provide the best tow bar systems made to the original manufacturer specifications providing our customers with the highest level of safety possible.
If you need a tow bar fitting to your BMW for your caravan, boat trailer, cycle carrier, horsebox, Jet Ski trailer, motor cycle or trailer tent, then give Concorde a call. All our tow bar systems are competitively priced and work will be carried out by our experienced technicians.
There are two main types of tow bar - fixed and detachable.
Fixed versions include Swan Neck and Flange, both of these types stays fastened to the vehicle.
Detachable versions include swan neck and detachable flange as the name suggests these can be easily detached from the vehicle, these are usually fastened into place when in use via a key or a locking mechanism.
Concorde Auto Centre are able to supply and fit any tow bar requirement and stock products from well-known and highly respected manufacturers such as Witter, Westfalia and Bosal.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"Had two front tyres done on the wife's car it was quick and easy to book, price was competitive. The service at the garage was efficient and friendly. I will use them again over kwik fit any day. The Peterborough branch was easy to get to, clean and the staff were great. "
CLIVE - 12 Aug 2013
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know