BRIDGESTONE TYRES AVAILABLE FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Bridgestone tyres available from Concorde Auto Centre - the place for tyres, wheel balancing and alignment
As a global competitor in the replacement tire industry, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, together with its affiliates, subsidiaries and joint ventures has manufacturing facilities on three continents, sales and distribution networks around the world and products that meet and exceed the demands of the world's most dynamic markets. The Cooper family of companies have more than 430 million Cooper produced tires on vehicles around the world, making our products an important difference to the quality of people’s everyday lives.
With the purchase of the highly regarded Avon Tyres Limited, based in Melksham, England, in 1997 and the acquisition of Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels in 2003, Cooper positioned itself as a pre-eminent producer of high-performance and ultra-high performance tires.
For more information you can visit the Bridgestone Tyres website. The Bridgestone Tyres range of products include the following:
Potenza S001 - Designed as an all rounder for high performance cars
- Advanced asymmetric tread pattern for outstanding sports performance in wet and dry conditions
- Super slant grooves for rapid evacuation of water and high traction stability on wet surfaces
- High-grip shoulder blocks for optimum road holding, high braking force and maximum cornering grip.
Potenza RE050 - A high performance tyre designed for high performance cars
- Exceptional handling and cornering at higher speeds
- Top-level control and safety in the wet
- Comfortable ride with low noise
- Runflat version available in certain sizes.
B250 - Designed for general use and offering comfort and stability
- A good balance for comfort and stability
- A good balance for quietness and aquaplaning
- A good balance for performance and mileage
- Originally designed for the Opel Astra and Renault Modus, the B250 has been chosen by leading car manufacturers for their latest models, including: Fiat Punto, Mercedes-Benz B-Class, Opel Astra, Renault Clio & Modus, Toyota Yaris.
Ecopia EP001S - A tyre with an A rating for wet grip and fuel economy
- Low rolling resistance for excellent fuel economy
- Focused on safety and reliability in the wet
- Dynamic handling while maintaining stability
Weather Control A001 - Designed to give you confidence all year round on the road
- All-weather Silica compound ensures dynamic, confident handling all year round, while balancing dry performance and tyre life
- Specially designed lens shape water evacuation blocks for reduced risk of hydroplaning
- High-grip sipes provide superior braking response even on cold and frozen roads.
Dueler H/P Sport - Designed to offer maximum traction off-road
- Driving Precision for sporty SUV's
- Industry leading wet performance and comfort
- Aggressive, rugged design. Asymmetric tread pattern on larger rim sizes.
Dueler A/T 694 - Designed to provide outstanding road performance on all terrains
- Robust, all-terrain tread pattern
- Attractive sidewall design
- M+S marking with white lettering on some sizes
- Tread blocks are shaped to equalise contact pressure distribution, thus raising overall performance and reducing wear rate.
Duravis R630 - Designed for low running costs and reliability for small commercial vans
- Improved economy, safety and durability
- Super LL Carbon compound helps extend tyre life up to 30% longer than conventional tyres
- Advanced tread design provides outstanding wet handling
- Additional technologies give the tyre durable performance for intensive commercial use.
Duravis R410 - Designed for wet weather handling for small commercial vans
- Designed to stand up to daily deliveries and heavy use
- Longer wear life
- New CSC tread-block technology and a specially optimised tread pattern reduce irregular wear and provide exceptionally high mileage
- Specially designed with an advanced tread block design so it handles like a car tyre
- Smooth, comfortable, quiet ride – whether manoeuvring on city streets or cruising on motorways
- Top performance in the wet provides better grip, safer cornering and less risk of aquaplaning.
Premium car tyre brands that we stock at our Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech branches include; Avon Tyres, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli and Yokohama.
Premium Tyre Brands
For information about the premium tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice:
Mid Range Tyre Brands
Foind out more about our mid-range tyre brands at Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice from the list below:
Economy Tyre Brands
For those on a budget, review our economy tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on a brand of your choice: