GENERAL TIRES AVAILABLE FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
General Tires available from Concorde Auto Centre - the place for tyres, wheel balancing and alignment
Founded in 1915, General Tire began as an outgrowth of the Western Tire & Rubber Company. by two young businessmen from Akron, Ohio who knew that if they built a quality product the sales would come.
Today, General Tire continues that tradition of offering a range of high quality, ultra-high performance, passenger, light truck, off-road, and commercial tyres. While the General Tire engineering team continues to develop state-of-the-art technologies such as Duragen, 3D Sipe, and Monitor Technology, the red letter GrabberTM continues to be the trademark of the General Tire brand.
For more information you can visit the General Tires website. The General Tires range of products include the following:
G-MAX AS-03 - Designed for all season driving with excellent light snow grip
- 3-D Sipes
- V-Shaped pattern with aqua-cleave groove elements
- Monitor technology
- Strake grooves
- When interlocked, the tread blocks work together to improve handling and reduce heat for increased treadlife
- Channel and direct water out of the tread for excellent resistance to hydroplaning
- Replacement Tire Monitor (RTM) and Vicual Alignment Indicators (VAI) alert drivers of misalignment and treadwear conditions
- Expose more biting edges to enhance traction in wet and snowy conditions.
Altimax HP - Designed for all season high performance driving
- Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI)
- Replacement Tire Monitor (RTM)
- Acoustic Modulation Sound Technology (AMST)
- Twin Cushion Silica Tread Compound
- Reactive Contour Technology
- Extends the life of the tire by visually identifying vehicle misalignment
- Unique stamp that visually indicates need for tire replacement by changing from "Replacement Tire Monitor" to "Replace Tire" based on treadwear
- Sound wave suppression technology that works to reduce road tire noise
- High and low density tread delivers extraordinary ride comfort
- Smart contour reacts to differing road conditions to maintain contact with road surface for increased driving confidence.
Grabber UHP - Designed as a high performance all season tyre for light trucks and SUVs
- Second generation silica tread compound
- V-Shaped directional tread with grooves from center to shoulder
- Flat belt contour, shallow slots and increased tread depth in shoulder area
- Advanced sound reduction technology and continuously varying groove angles
- Delivers excellent handling, braking, and traction in all conditions
- Aids in efficient water evacuation and improves road contact or control in wet conditions
- Work together to deliver even wear and extended tread life
- Helps assure an incredibly quiet, comfortable ride.
Grabber HTS - Designed for comfort, durability and performance
- Duragen: Ultra high strength steel belts, micro-fiber casing reinforcements, and a broad tire contour
- Adaptive Performance: Response Grooves, Stabilink Bars and three kinds of siping
- Comfort Balance: Tread cushioning system and noise-capturing pockets
- Eco-Ride: The latest generation fuel efficient tire compound
- Born from competition but adapted for the highway, this technology provides even treadwear for longer mileage and confidence in challenging conditions
- Excellent all-season tire; enhanced steering response; reliable performance
- Quieter, more comfortable ride
- Improves fuel economy; minimizes CO2 emissions.
Grabber AT2 - Designed for those off-roaders looking for an all terrain tyre
- 5-row tread pattern with multiple traction edges
- Directional double v-shaped tread pattern
- Highly-engineered acoustic tread pattern
- Snowflake approved and studdable design
- Innovative tread design promotes uncompromising off road traction
- Designed to increase tread life
- Allows the aggressive tread pattern to remain quiet during road and highway driving
- Select sizes meet the severe snow service requirements of the RMA and RAC.
Mid-range car tyre brands that we stock at our Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech branches include; Barum, BFGoodrich, Falken, Federal, Firestone, General Tires, Cooper Tires, Kumho Tyres, Toyo Tires, Uniroyal and Vredestein.
Premium Tyre Brands
For information about the premium tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice:
Mid Range Tyre Brands
Foind out more about our mid-range tyre brands at Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice from the list below:
Economy Tyre Brands
For those on a budget, review our economy tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on a brand of your choice: