TOYO TIRES AVAILABLE FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Toyo Tires available from Concorde Auto Centre - the place for tyres, wheel balancing and alignment
The Toyo Tire & Rubber - group is one of the leading tire manufacturers worldwide and is represented in more than 100 countries and regions. Established in 1945, the headquarters of the business is in Osaka, Japan. The global activities of the group are based on the three core competencies tires, chemicals and materials.
Toyo Tires has been present in Europe for over thirty years and in 2005 established the company Toyo Tire Europe GmbH. The location of the business is in Neuss (Nord Rhine-Westphalia), Germany. From here, all business activities for Europe are managed. Core business of Toyo Tires is the development, manufacture and marketing of high-value, High Performance tires.
Toyo Tires offer a range of tire patterns and dimensions for cars (summer and winter), vans, trucks and Offroad vehicles.
For more information you can visit the Toyo Tires website. The Toyo Tires range of products include the following:
310 - Designed as a summer tyre with enhance road handling in dry conditions
- Highly responsive handling
- Excellent braking performance
- Increased tyre mileage
- Comfortable ride.
350 - Designed for small and compact cars as an entry level tyre
- Improved safety in wet conditions
- Better fuel efficiency
- Higher mileage.
H08 - Designed for high milage cars that drive extensively on motorways
- Commercial van tyre
- Superb dry and wet performance
- Excellent stability
- Even tyre wear.
Open Country All terrain - Designed for wet and snow handling for SUVs
- All Terrain tyre offers outstanding off road ability
- Superb both on and off the road
- Excellent water dispersal thanks to tread design
- Offers improved snow traction thanks to an increased number of sipes
- Offers a comfortable ride and increased mileage.
Proxes CF1 - Designed for increased resistance to tyre wear
- Good handling in both wet and dry conditions
- Good braking performance in dry and wet
- Excellent water dispersion provides superb resistance to aquaplaning
- Low noise levels provide comfortable ride
- Long life.
Proxes PX4 - Designed to reduce road noise and offers good wet weather handling
- Superb grip levels in wet and dry conditions
- Angled grooves in tread design allow for effective water dispersal
- Excellent stability
- Attractive tread design
- Smooth and quiet ride.
R888 SG - Designed for increased handling for performance cars
- Slick performance
- Tenacious grip
- Reassuring wet weather traction
Snow Proxes S930 - Designed as a winter tyre for hatchbacks and saloons
- Winter tyre from Toyo
- Fantastic grip and traction in winter conditions
- Specifically crafted tread pattern and rubber compound for winter
- Low noise levels.
Mid-range car tyre brands that we stock at our Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech branches include; Barum, BFGoodrich, Falken, Federal, Firestone, General Tires, Cooper Tires, Kumho Tyres, Toyo Tires, Uniroyal and Vredestein.
Premium Tyre Brands
For information about the premium tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice:
Mid Range Tyre Brands
Foind out more about our mid-range tyre brands at Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice from the list below:
Economy Tyre Brands
For those on a budget, review our economy tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on a brand of your choice: