YOKOHAMA TYRES AVAILABLE FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Yokohama tyres available from Concorde Auto Centre - the place for tyres, wheel balancing and alignment
In line with various drivers’ preferences, Yokohama boasts a tyre lineup that meets a diversity of driving scenarios, including tyres for sports cars, luxury saloons, SUVs and dress-up vehicles as well as studless tyres. Passenger car tyres, which respond to all kinds of driving needs such as riding comfort, handling performance, environmental features and a quiet ride are the embodiment of Yokohama’s technologies and expertise in tyre manufacturing.
Motorsports plays a vital role in contributing to Yokohama tyre development. The cutting edge macromolecular and design technologies for tyres installed on racing vehicles are being employed in the development of tyres sold in the broader market and greatly contribute to improvements to producing road tyres that achieve high-performance characteristics. Without a doubt the fast pace of development in motorsports serves as a crucial testing medium for Yokohama in creating better tyres for the future.
For more information you can visit the Yokohama Tyres website. The Yokohama Tyres range of products include the following:
A Drive - Designed for outstanding traction and superior handling
- Silica technology leads to superb wet and dry performance
- Tread design provides excellent water dispersal
- Excellent braking performance
- Excellent stability.
A520 - Designed for improved handling in both wet and dry conditions
- This Smart approved original equipment tyre has exceeded all performance, handling and safety requirements set out during the development of the vehicle
- Superb grip in both wet and dry situations
- Directional tread design
- Good noise levels for a smooth ride
- Original equipment tyre on Smart Brabus.
Adan A101A - Designed for improved comfort and road handling
- These original equipment tyres have been designed, tested and tuned to the specific requirements set out by Mitsubishi to give you the best possible driving experience
- Provides good levels of grip
- Offers smooth and comfortable ride.
Advan Sport V103S - Designed for high speed driving
- Flagship tyre in the Advan range
- Also approved by Audi, Honda, Mercedes and Porsche as an original equipment fitment as a result of outstanding performance during testing and development
- A high-grip compound specifically designed for high speed driving
- High-grip rubber ensures both flexibility and strength
- Boasts superb handling at the highest levels in both dry and wet conditions coupled with a comfortable, quiet ride
- Asymmetric tread design.
AVS Sport V102 - Designed for ultra high performance sports cars
- Ultra high performance tyre with superb handling in dry and wet conditions
- Specially designed compound offers outstanding grip
- Unique tread design
- Original equipment tyre for Aston Martin and Porsche.
C Driver 2 - Designed for great wet and dry performance
- Enhanced Full Logic Tread Pattern - provides superior performance on both wet and dry road surfaces
- Newly developed compound delivers increased rubber strength providing excellent handling performance as well as great mileage.
Geolander G039 - Designed for superior all season all terrain handling
- This Mitsubishi approved original equipment tyre has exceeded all performance, handling and safety requirements set out during the development of the vehicle
- Superb wet traction
- All-Season durability, comfort and handling are key benefits.
Parada Spec 2 - Designed for improved road handling in wet weather driving
- Massive diagonal tread blocks maximises grip
- Helical long grooves enhances wet traction
- Low void shoulder increase rubber to road contact.
W Drive V902A - Designed for winter driving conditions
- Asymmetric winter tyre designed for superb performance in winter conditions
- Excellent traction on snow
- Performs very well in dry and wet conditions
- Tread design provides efficient dispersal of snow, slush and water
- Compound remains flexible in colder temperatures.
Premium car tyre brands that we stock at our Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech branches include; Avon Tyres, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli and Yokohama.
Premium Tyre Brands
For information about the premium tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice:
Mid Range Tyre Brands
Foind out more about our mid-range tyre brands at Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice from the list below:
Economy Tyre Brands
For those on a budget, review our economy tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on a brand of your choice: