BODY WORK WELDING FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
We perform body work welding repairs to pass MOT DVSA standards for all cars
We have all the necessary welding equipment to undertake MOT welding and body repair work for your car. Ask one of our team for advice. Rust and corrosion is cut out and replaced with fresh steel and panels.
It is important to ensure that all parts underneath your car including exhaust pipes, fuel lines and joints on the chassis are all fully safe, solid and secured to make sure these parts do not break or fall off during a trip.
If you suspect anything to be loose or weak, please contact us so we can take a close inspection and weld or replace parts if needs be.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"Concorde Auto Centre has a fantastic location, just drop off car and within 10 mins you're walking around city centre taking your mind off that "going to the dentist feeling". They will phone you when your car is ready or if they need parts to fix the problem. Or just relax in their customer waiting area. Best price I've come across for MOT and with a quick turnaround, I can not praise them enough. Will be returning in 12 month's, Thank you all at Concorde Auto Centre."
LUKE - 18 Jan 2018
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know