PRESS RELEASES AND INDUSTRY NEWS FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
The place to find press releases from Concorde Auto Centre and what's new in the automotive services industry
Automotive Technician - Peterborough Branch
We are looking for a fully skilled Technician / MOT Tester, to service and maintain a variety of vehicles in our busy Peterborough Branch.
As an experienced Technician/Mechanic within the automotive industry you will be used to working to main dealer standard and able to undertake all levels of Car Repairs as well as standard Service & Fault Analysis.
• You must be a fully qualified vehicle technician with a proven track record of quality diagnostic skills.
• To perform all work assigned quickly, economically and to Company and Manufacturer's standards
• To advise of additional work required on a vehicle and rectification of faults
• To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training.
• ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained.
• To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
• To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
• To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
• You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
• You may be required to undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles.
• Be qualified to City & Guilds level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair.
• Have a minimum of 2 years' post apprenticeship experience, ideally with main dealer
• Will hold a clean current MOT Tester Licence - Class 4 minimum
• Will hold a Clean Full UK Driving Licence
• Friendly, Customer Focused with a good Sense of Humour and Hard Working.
The right person will have the willingness to learn whilst working in a busy environment. You will be a fast learner with exceptional Co-ordination skills. Able to Multi Task and maintain the positive attitude.
• Salary: Up to £30,000 dependent upon experience
• 28 days Annual Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Please send your CV and cover letter to Zoe.firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01733 340212
About Concorde Auto Centre
With branches in Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech, Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on new car tyres fitted, winter car tyres fitted, wheel alignment, car exhaust systems, air conditioning recharges, replacement brake pads and discs, booking in your car for its MOT, car servicing, cambelts, shock absorbers, engine rebuilds, vehicle diagnostics, clutches, batteries, tow bars, turbo inspection and car gearboxes
SEARCH NEWS BY CATEGORY:
"Leicester Concorde Centre was brilliant, friendly and great with the advice they gave me. Also fixed my car, I will be liking and sharing on facebook so that people will no where to go if they want a professional job doing on their cars. Keep the good work up, and thanks. "
GAZ - 19 Aug 2013