PRESS RELEASES AND INDUSTRY NEWS FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
The place to find press releases from Concorde Auto Centre and what's new in the automotive services industry
Automotive Technician - Norwich Branch
We are looking for a fully skilled Technician / MOT Tester, to service and maintain a variety of vehicles in our busy Norwich Office.
As an experienced Technician/Mechanic within the automotive industry you will be used to working to main dealer standard and able to undertake all levels of Car Repairs as well as standard Service & Fault Analysis.
• You must be a fully qualified vehicle technician with a proven track record of quality diagnostic skills.
• To advise of additional work required on a vehicle and rectification of faults
• To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training.
• ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained.
• To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
• To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
• To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
• You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
• You may be required to undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles.
• Be qualified to City & Guilds level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair.
• Have a minimum of 2 years' post apprenticeship experience, ideally with main dealer
• Will hold a clean current MOT Tester Licence - Class 4 minimum
• Will hold a Clean Full UK Driving Licence
• Friendly, Customer Focused with a good Sense of Humour and Hard Working.
The right person will have the willingness to learn whilst working in a busy environment. You will be a fast learner with exceptional Co-ordination skills. Able to Multi Task and maintain the positive attitude.
Salary: Up to £30,000 dependent upon experience
28 days Annual Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Please send your CV and cover letter to Zoe.firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01733 340212
About Concorde Auto Centre
With branches in Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech, Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on new car tyres fitted, winter car tyres fitted, wheel alignment, car exhaust systems, air conditioning recharges, replacement brake pads and discs, booking in your car for its MOT, car servicing, cambelts, shock absorbers, engine rebuilds, vehicle diagnostics, clutches, batteries, tow bars, turbo inspection and car gearboxes
SEARCH NEWS BY CATEGORY:
"My husband usually deals with most things that has to be done to my car. But the tyres needed changing and I was the only one available to take it in. I wasn't really looking forward to going. But once there, I dont know what I was bothered about. The staff were friendly, my car was taken care of and all I had to do was sit in the customer room and watch tv. It had all been pre paid for, so I just had to sign the invoice. The mechanic Iinformed me that he had looked at things like brake pads and that all was well. I wasn't expecting the extra service. So 10/10 for Concorde. I will be using them ( myself) when I next need to and will also recommend them ."
MRS ANON - 03 Apr 2014