PRESS RELEASES AND INDUSTRY NEWS FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
The place to find press releases from Concorde Auto Centre and what's new in the automotive services industry
Get your car ready for winter
Published: Friday 22nd of November 2013 | Author: Holly | Category: Industry News
Keeping your vehicle maintained is essential all year round but come winter it is especially important and with forecasts of snow on the horizon it is time to start thinking about getting your vehicle winter ready.
A few simple tips can make all the difference this cold season.
• Get your car serviced – a service will ensure your car’s internals, oil and battery are all in good order and reducing the risk of a breakdown.
• Tyres – Invest in some winter tyres. Stopping distance saves lives. At 20mph winter tyres would stop 11 metres shorter on icy roads compared to summer tyres. We have an extensive range of winter tyres to suit your car and budget.
• Brakes - It is essential to make sure your brakes are in top condition so get them checked.
• Battery check – The colder the weather the harder your battery has to work so it is important to make sure it is fully charged.
• Keep fluids topped up – especially windscreen wash, anti-freeze and oil.
Here at Concorde we understand the importance of winter safety and to make life easier for you we are offering free winter health checks for your vehicle covering all of the above.
The check includes:
• Inspection of tyres
• Windscreen fluid and wiper check
• Battery check
• Inspection of brakes
• Engine oil check
To book your free check contact your local Concorde branch www.concordeautocentre.com/branches
About Concorde Auto Centre
With branches in Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech, Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on new car tyres fitted, winter car tyres fitted, wheel alignment, car exhaust systems, air conditioning recharges, replacement brake pads and discs, booking in your car for its MOT, car servicing, cambelts, shock absorbers, engine rebuilds, vehicle diagnostics, clutches, batteries, tow bars, turbo inspection and car gearboxes
SEARCH NEWS BY CATEGORY:
"I'd forgotten to book my car in for it's MOT until someone from Concorde reminded me. Glad they did and it only cost £20."
PHIL - 14 Apr 2013